The game works on phones with MIDP 1.0 and 2.0: Sony Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola, Siemens, Samsung, LG, Sharp, Sagem, Panasonic (and other if you need). Road Chase works on very limited devices too (for example Nokia S40 1st Editon with MIDP1, very small memory size, very low speed and JAR 63KB).
The game has a lot of unique features (among mobile 2D games of course):
- real rearview mirror
- cars go in BOTH directions
- real windscreen wipers (vector) clean windscreen if is snowing or raining
- the vector maps which you can freely rotate, zoom and pan themas well as show or hide cities names
- three maps (England, USA, China) are real cities, distances
- vector speedometer and tachometer
- changeable routes
- good artificial intelligence of computer's cars
- three profiles, three save-games
- hi-score for each track in each map
- shaded road with generated tracks
Check out the screenshots and demo at www.encore-games.com. Looks like a great effort.